FREE MARKET TOTE beginning October 24th - October 31st with any Vera Bradley purchase of $35.00 or more!
If you do not have one of these market totes, they are great for shopping instead of using store bags! I also use them for camping trips! ~ Angela
Friday, October 25, 2013
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Bra Photo Gallery on Facebook
Stop by the North Wilkesboro Shop for a tour to see all 23 bras in person. They are all adorable! You can vote for your favorite bra and the artist with the most votes will win a $50 Ivy Ridge Gift Certificate.
You can also register for a Ribbons Two-Way Tote and Strap Wallet ($113.00 retail value). We are asking for a $2.00 donation for each register card you complete with the funds going to the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Vera Bradley Home is Here at Both Shop Locations!
1. Apron: Cook up some fun with this colorful apron. Long waist ties and a drawstring neck allow it to adjust for a perfect fit.
2. Taste Great Recipe Organizer”: A place to organize all those favorite recipes! This three-ring binder is separated into five sections (Soups & Salads, Appetizers, Side Dishes, Main Dishes and Desserts) by colorful dividers with pockets.
3. How Sweet It Is: From coconut macaroons to cinnamon pecan ice cream to spicy hot fudge, these favorite dessert recipes came straight from our own designers! Twenty cupcake-shaped recipe cards are housed in a matching box.
4. Tea Towels: As practical as they are pretty, these darling kitchen towels feature lots of lovely details, like embroidery, screen-printing and twill-tape accents. Available in Heather, Olivia Pink (shown), Bittersweet, Lola and Venetian Paisley.
5. 2014 12 Month Wall Calendar: A daily reminder to “be colorful,” this 12-month wall calendar features fun interpretations of a dozen Vera Bradley Signature colors. Large date squares and a notes area on each month provide plenty of room for writing in events, appointments and more.
How About a Great Recipe from the How Sweet It Is Recipe Box?
Grandma Witte’s Novel Cookie Bars
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Find the artist in you and decorate a bra for our
Tickled Pink Bras for a Cause Event !
Use your imagination!
Bras are due to one of our shops by October 17th.
Bras will be on display for a silent auction
between October 18th through October 31st at Noon.
We will end the event with a Bras for a Cause Party
with refreshments on October 31st from Noon to 5 pm
All money raised will be donated to the
Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
All entries will receive a special "Thank You"
Vera Bradley gift for your support of this special event!
Email me at email@example.com
or call 336-667-4556 Mon-Sat 9:30 am to 5:30 pm