What to do...
1. Go through old photographs and tell stories about the good times of the past.
2. Pull out a cookbook and fix a dish that you have never cooked before.
3. Do a spa day. How about a facial or pedicure?
4. Go online and start researching your family tree. There are a lot of great websites to help you just do a search.
5. Put out birdseed and enjoy watching the birds from the comfort of your home.
6. Put food coloring and water in spray bottles and go outside with the children to paint the snow. Be careful about spraying your clothes. This idea makes a rainbow snowman.
7. Light you favorite fragrant candle and cuddle up with a book or someone you love!