As many of you know I am trying to eat healthier and I can use Light Laughing Cow Cheese hundreds of ways! You can find it in the deli cheese section of your supermarket. It is 35 calories per wedge and 1 WW point!
What to do with it:
1. Spread it on a tortilla with turkey or ham, roll it and cut it for pinwheel snacks.
2. Mix balsamic vingar with your favorite flavor and eat with crackers.
3. Use with an english muffin and tomato and broil it and sprinkle with green onions.
4. It is super on a cucumber sandwich!
5. Put a wedge inside a 93% hamburger pattie before cooking.